October 17, 2013

Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog!

My name is Audrey, I'm a stay at home mum and a part time Interior Designer. Like many stay at home mums I have been working hard to start a business of my own which will enable me to look after my beautiful girls while earning a living.  I have completed the interior design course provided by The Interior Design Academy and have previous design experience through working with a project home builder in Tamworth NSW.

Now after starting a family with my wonderful husband, it's time to follow the career path I so desperately want to follow. It's time for the adventure of a lifetime. I am aware there are many talented interior designers  and stylists in Tamworth, and I'm not trying to compete with them, I just want to earn a living by doing something I thoroughly enjoy.

I have my own style, which is forever growing and changing. I want to use this blog as a means of expressing and sharing my likes and tastes when it comes to designs, products and styles. I also hope to share some of my future projects in this blog.

So stay tuned and stay inspired.

Sincerely Audrey Barton, Interior Designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment